Divorce Representation and Litigation Services
Divorce representation (also known as litigation) is the traditional choice in moving forward in a divorce proceeding when alternative dispute resolutions methods (Divorce Mediation) are not reasonable options.
In the divorce litigation process, each party chooses and pays for individual legal representation and experts for the purpose of valuing and - if necessary - testifying in court. Experts may be necessary for matters involving asset/liability issues, child custody issues and tax issues.
- We meet with our clients to discuss realistic goals given their unique situation.
- We provide an itemized estimate of costs based upon specific activities necessary to work toward agreed upon goals.
- We customize a plan of action utilizing cost effective measures whenever possible.
- We partner with our clients in obtaining all necessary financial, child related information and expert opinions.
- We prepare all required court documents and attend all court proceedings on our client’s behalf.
- We are experienced in family law, financial, real estate, insurance, debt and college education matters as well as health care related concerns and child parenting issues (See attorney bios).
- We work with our clients and for our clients to help ensure them the best possible outcome.
- Added service while working with us. We are divorce attorneys, but we also have background in divorce financial analysis services and health care.
- Flexible hours and location. We maintain close contact with our clients whether by phone, e-mail or in person.
- Education and resources made available.
- We are a divorce team (Husband & Wife) with diverse skill sets.
- We provide all necessary in court and out of court documentation including but not limited to preparation for court hearings, discovery process, attaining experts, trial preparation and post trial work.
- We attend all necessary court proceedings.
- We educate our clients as to the legal process and the rules governing divorce in Massachusetts.
At Baron Law & Mediation, we are qualified, competent and committed to moving our client’s divorce to finality so they can move forward with their life.
Schedule An Initial Consultation
Contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. If you are in need of experienced Massachusetts divorce litigation lawyer, please call us today to get started.
We look forward to helping you!