Now more than ever it is an advantage to avoid the crowds of the Probate Court. Mediate in a private and clean environment
- Performed by a professional mediator who:
- Works with you as a couple helping you address all the topics necessary to be contained in a divorce agreement
- Works collaboratively for the benefit of your family
- Works for a fair resolution to the family as a whole
- Move through divorce in a cost efficient manner
- Legal system handles your case:
- A longer, more time consuming, far more expensive process
- Multiple appearances at the crowded court house
- A high level of stress, anxiety, fear of the unknown
- Each party and their paid experts works individually preparing arguments for the court to consider
- Most cases are ultimately resolved with the same or similar way as a successful mediation
- Works best for couples who are not able to face their spouse due to anger or bitterness
1. Have we both agreed to seek a divorce now?
2. Have we both gotten past the initial anger phase of the decision to divorce?
3. Are we both looking for a fair settlement as opposed to a win-lose settlement?
4. Are we both willing to identify common and individual goals with the Mediator?
5. Are we both willing to disclose all income, assets and liabilities to one another and not simply the ones we want one another to know about?
6. Are we both willing to discuss our cash flow reality now and what it may look like in the future?
7. Do we both trust that each of us is a good parent and put our children first?
8. Are we both interested in keeping our assets for our family and not divorce lawyers.
If you can answer yes to these questions, then get started with your divorce mediation now.
If not see our litigation page